Institution: University of Dayton, OH
Title: Programs Coordinator
Position Number 005505
Proposed Closing Date 02/20/2016
Proposed Start Date 05/02/2016
The Programs Coordinator is responsible for executing all logistical aspects of faculty-led and short-term programming including, but not limited to securing services with vendors, student registration, student advising, collecting student application materials, promotion of faculty-led programs and running essential reports. This position reports to the Assistant Director.
Position Summary Information
The University of Dayton, founded in 1850 by the Society of Mary, is a top ten Catholic research university. The University seeks outstanding, diverse faculty and staff who value its mission and share its commitment to academic excellence in teaching, research and artistic creativity, the development of the whole person, and leadership and service in the local and global community.
To attain its Catholic and Marianist mission, the University is committed to the principles of diversity, inclusion and affirmative action and to equal opportunity policies and practices. As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer we will not discriminate against minorities, females, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, or on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of related professional experience OR a Master’s degree and one year of related professional experience
Experience studying or living abroad
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- At least one year of experience working with Studio Abroad software
- Participant on and/or managed a faculty-led or short-term program abroad
- Experience working with international service providers and/or travel services
- Strong presentation skills