Department: International Student Center (ISC), Kyushu University (KU)
Position: Professor (Tenured) or Associate Professor (Tenured)
The ISC position includes the following responsibilities regarding study abroad (includes accepting students to Kyushu University [KU] and sending students from KU):
1. Provide KU international students and students studying abroad from KU with academic advice to guide their adaptation to an intercultural environment.
2. Provide KU international students and students studying abroad from KU with academic advice to facilitate their study and research at the undergraduate and graduate level.
3. Supervise KU activities and projects relating to the responsibilities given above.
4. Offer lectures for short-term and other programs.
5. Contribute as a faculty member in other areas necessary for the effective functioning of the ISC.
Compensation: Compensation will include commuting costs to the university, a local supplement, and end-of-term bonuses in addition to a basic salary paid monthly, all to be determined in accordance with the University’s wage ranking.
Date Position Available: May 1, 2016, or as soon as possible thereafter.
The deadline for applications is February 19, 2016.
For more information, see the announcement here: