Monroe College seeks outcomes-focused Assistant Directors to plan, coordinate, and supervise international enrollment initiatives directed at audiences in Asia, Latin America, Europe and the Middle East. The Assistant Director’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new students and influential publics. This includes initiating and nurturing long-term strategic relationships with students, parents, financial sponsors, quasi-governmental, educational and corporate entities; and, support of the institution’s enrollment goals through periodic international travel
- Planning and executing promotional tactics that appeal to qualified-diverse nationals, while ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of communication
- Identifying and managing articulation agreements with educational institutions, governmental authorities and corporations
- Designing and conducting technical presentations which highlight specific aspects of the varied Monroe degree programs, support services and extracurricular activities
- Interviewing and guiding prospective students and families so as to facilitate and ensure the timely completion of the admissions and I20 process
- Bachelor’s degree required. A Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years related full-time work experience
- Ideal candidate must be creative, analytical and capable of making evaluative judgments to solve problems; proficient in project management
- International and domestic travel required
For full information and to apply, see post on HigherEdJobs.com.