Institution: Temple University, Japan Campus
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Application Due: Open Until Filled, desired start date is 11 July 2012
Position: Manager of Overseas Admissions Counseling (Student Recruiting) based in Tokyo
Department: Admissions Counseling (AC)
Position type: Full-time Staff
Visa Requirement: Temple University, Japan Campus (TUJ) is able to sponsor a visa for this position.
Qualifications & experience:
- Bilingual (English/Japanese) candidate desirable, but other candidates considered
- Experience in working in international admissions and/or student recruiting in higher education is preferred
- Preferable a graduate from a U.S. university or familiar with college study in the U.S. or Canada
- Minimum of five years work experience
- Ability to travel internationally intensively, especially in the fall and spring
For full details and to apply, see posting on HigherEdJobs.com.