Job Title: Program Coordinator, Jerome A. Chazen Institute of International Business (Columbia University)
Job Requisition Number: 066715
Location: Morningside, New York City
Job Type: Officer Full-Time Regular
Education: BA or equivalent experience
Open Date: 07-16-2012
Close Date: Open Until Filled
Reporting to the Executive Director and Associate Director of the Jerome A. Chazen Institute of International Business, the Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the Institute’s study tour program and outreach events/projects as assigned.
1. In consultation with the Associate Director, coordinates the Institute’s study tour travel program. In this role, the Program Coordinator advises student leaders as they plan, market and implement travel programs for MBA students within specified budgets; liaises with faculty advisors, external vendors and internal offices; coordinate signups and communication with student participants.
2. Coordinates logistics related to conferences, symposia, lectures and other events.
3. Represents the Institute at internal and external events and communicates program details to current and prospective students and alumni.
4. Supports the academic and executive directors in their various functions, works on additional projects as assigned and shares in the responsibilities of other staff members as a flexible team player.
5. Performs other relevant duties as needed and assigned.
For full details and to apply, see original posting on Columbia’s website.